View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #46
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
This is another good example of a typical mentality that goes with the more pro-war on drugs crowd. Attack me personally by accusing me of being on a soapbox without actually addressing any of the facts that are part of the conversation and then pretending to be, once again, "up above" it. While I'm not personally offended, I find it sad that people will flat out refuse to open their eyes or even attempt to educate themselves. You are part of the majority in this regard, which of course is the worst part.

Not once did I ever say that there aren't folks who become addicted to narcotics.
Awww, how cute, your still on it! Im not attacking you, I havent called you names or told you you are brain washed or blind as you have told/called me.

Who cares about the minority or majority? I have my thoughts on the matter. They are mine, not yours. Agree to disagree dude.

Not to mention, have I stated I am for the war on drugs? Nope, I said legalize the shit. Get your facts right babe. Comprehension FTW.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote