View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #67
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Sportrider or Motorcyclist one or the other reviewed the 1125R head to head against the Duc 1198 and KTM RC8 and it didnt fair so bad...I'll dig for the issue.

Ergos are much better than most SS bikes I have ridden, but since I have not sat or ridden a BMW or Aprilia V4 i cannot say for certain.

I know the 1125 R leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who havent ridden it.
bad impression on those r
Now wait a minute, I know that you guys have been so severely bashed that you assume every comment is negative but,

1 (@SM) Marko has a HD V-Twin Buell, totally different from what you ride. My comments were aimed specifically @ Marko/ his Buell and not every Buell in the world. Again, I understand that you all would jump if I made a negative comment about a Blast at this point...

2 (@M) I said that your ergos are BETTER than theirs judging by the numbers and reviews that I have read. As far as power/brakes go, well hp/tq is a no brainer.. I think the fact that EVERY racer that has used any Buell to race has changed to a more standard brake set up tells the story.

3 (@SM) I have ridden a bike like Marko's so I do have some limited experience on it. I even once rode a 1125R for about 10 miles when I was considering getting in on the "Fire Sale"...

4 (both) Bottom line getting off ANY push rod V-Twin standard and getting on a modern sport bike is going to be eye opening and hard on producing imho. Of course, that's only if you enjoy, performance...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote