Thread: Jeep
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I've never owned a Wrangler but I guy I work with has owned a few and seems to like them a lot. He currently has a Rubicon and is rough on it and oftenl comes in on Monday's bragging about his off road adventures from the weekend.

I've owned two Jeep products and have liked them both. First was a 99 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 that I owned for 8 years and with 150k miles on it traded it for a 2010 Jeep Liberty 4x4 that I currently have. After 8k miles so far...so good.

I wish the gas mileage was better 17/21 and wish it had a little more power as well 210/235 but I knew this when I bought it. It has a 5000 lb. towing capacity and can haul 4 adults easily.

I know it's not exactly the Jeep you're looking for but I'm just saying that I've owned two Jeep products and have not had the trouble that some have had and have enjoyed them regardless of the negative publicity that they seem to get.

I don't really care for Jeep Grand Cherokee's and several people do seem to have trouble with them for some reason.

Mine looks similar to this...

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote