Thread: Pet pics thread
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #510
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Saltwater tank with Undulated and Queen triggers. Vicious motherfuckers that will remove large chunks from your hand if you aren't careful.
I'm not familiar with those at all but will google it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
for you who likes snakes that was probably not a big thing for me that would have been the end of either me or the snake or both. LOL I would have had a heart attack right there, no BS about it I'd be done. I can't even think of what I would do.........

I used to have friends who wouldn't come over because I had fish that would eat live food. one tank had oscars, the other had a lion fish and an eel.

i never understood the philosophy of fear of fish but whatever. it's not like they can come and get you. although my eel got out one night and made it two rooms away and ended up by the headboard of my sons bed. he was a small eel. not very scary to us.
I agree about the fish...unless someone grabs you and holds you under the water what is there to fear ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
ok it's cool then but I still don't think I'd love to have one that size roaming around. Although I have caught a couple black snakes near my house and I just move them to a different part of the yard.
That pic is zoomed in...the brown snakes are small...no more than 12" - 14" long or so and skinny.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote