View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

The rear reflectors need to be blacked out bad, they stick out like a sore thumb on the dark color, like 2 big red blobs. The front door windows are huge and give you a fish tank feel, but easily fixed with some window tint. The less bright color shows off the body lines better. Now coupled with some tinted windows (limo windshield strip, 20% rear/35% fronts) you can concentrate on those agressive body lines.

She's got a wide ass to boot

The lines are just so nice, edgy, and modern looking

After driving it for 2 days I'm impressed. It's no sports car or anything, but it had no problems whizzin down the eway the other night chasing my bud in his new 300, doing speeds over 100mph.

I couldn't help but to admire the car everytime I stopped during my work day.

Then when I got home I was again admiring the front LED accent lights. Something that you usually only see on high $30k ++ cars.

Gives it a great look at night. And I already have 2 HID kits on order as well.

Low beams

High beams

The suspension has achieved the impossible. It's tight, sensative, and gives great feedback from the road. With that recipe you would think it would be rough and that the bumps would push or knock you and the car around. Well, you would be wrong. I said they achieved something that most only dream of obtaining. It has a sport tightness that you wouldn't expect from a car of this class, yet it sucks up these crappy Michigan roads with ease. Ford has done it, hats off.

We're both really happy with it. The car's sticker was $19,245, add on the $1800 for the body kit & spoiler (parts, prep, paint, install), minus family discount and competitor cash ($1k), plus tax... $20k flat OTD.

I simply don't know of other cars that give you so much bang for your buck. Plus it has its competitors whipped in the looks department. It's edgy and gets lots of positive attention every where you take it. Even when I stopped by the Chevy dealer, the sales team nearby were on it in a flash checking it out. Ford raised the bar big time.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote