View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #17
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Rae do you have a horse? You could always name it something awful to screw with people. Something like Joe rocket thunderfucker
Yes, unfortunately his name is nothing so exciting and I could never mention it there anyway. His name is Osceola. Or Ossie for short.

His original was Jojo. Gay. Not to mention my ex husband was named Joe and we had a dog named Jojo. I guess I coulda changed it to Gojo, since he has a tendency to want to GO fast all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I'm a mod on what's probably the largest local Toronto board, and the language rules are fairly draconian too. I have to toss warnings at people for bypassing the swear filters when they type in things like @ss, for example. From what I recall, this dates back to a time when the host company used to get complaints about how the site wasn't "family friendly"

Then again if people could express themselves without some four letter Anglo-Saxon colloquialism every third word, that sort of thing might not be necessary.
Apparently this place boasts over 25K members, but I think I've seen one Mod. They've got the auto language filters and I haven't even seen attempts to bypass them. I don't plan on trying right now.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote