View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Im talking about after the guy started shooting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Yall arent getting it. The guy didnt magically dissappear after shooting. He had to be taking up space in the universe. He had to get away. My poimt is im just surprised with a state with citizens fighting to have open carry and there was no one arm. Thats all.
I was as well.

People don't react like they are badass internet warriors. They flee from the scene. Everyone talks a big game about being able to draw and kill someone, but that's not reality. The average gun owner will not draw and kill when something this happens, they duck and cover.

He didn't disappear, an unarmed citizen tackled his ass when he went to reload. As I clearly stated before, gun owners have been shown to not have the killer instinct. The choose flight over fight. Most of the time it takes someone trained to choose fight and draw to kill. Like an off duty or someone military trained. The average john smith with his carry license doesn't react well to pressure that a shooting brings on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

Last edited by Trip; 01-09-2011 at 08:26 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote