Thread: Walmart = owned
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

I'm telling you, I can get parked and walk in from the back. I can even shop, and walk around. I go to check out and my head eats itself.

Last time I was there will probably be the last time I will shop at a Walmart unless I have no other choice. There was a woman ahead of me in the check-out with a baby in her cart. This baby was left to dig in it's diaper and pull it apart... then proceeded to touch EVERYTHING around it. Now, in my head this small child has touched everything that I have put in my cart. *twitch* Add to that the woman behind me wheezing while reeking of ashtray and complaining about her allergies - yeah, sure, allergies. It was probably something you had to be there for the entire experience... I'm not going back because I have better options. For me, my $4 of savings aren't worth it.
You know shit like this happens everywhere right? It isn't reserved for just "low class" people. I have seen rich old ladies do much worse. As for kids, don't get me started on Mrs Self Righteous Soccer Mom that is too busy chatting on her iPhone in Target while her children run around the store destroying the place.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote