Thread: Reda Gas Can
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah, but how many baggers go to far off crazy places that need extra tanks? There is a reason adv/DS bikes carry em. Because we go off road away from civilization. You guys ride highways. Needing extra fuel for a bagger is a niche market.
None but I there are still more of them with ideas and money than you may realize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I have something very similar to that, that I borrowed from a friend and never returned it. Once its flipped upside down, you twist the nozzle to unlock it, and then pull up toward you to open the valve. 1 gallon too.
That's how it seems to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Totally a niche market. Really, how many Harleys (even baggers) go further than a poker run or the local bar? Out of those, how many go for multi day multi state trips? And out of those how many go on trips where they need to go further than their bike will take will take them between gas stops?

Even you aren't going anywhere that you wont see a gas station every 25 miles on this trip.

I reiterate my point, its a niche market
Well at least 2. Cave & I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
actually their ad says leak proof and vapor proof. will be interesting to get his review of it once he uses it.
i probably wouldn't use it on a motorcycle but could be interesting for the quads.
I will let you know, even if I fill it and only test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Hate to tell you, but on roadtrips there are more Harley's distance riding than anything else... seriously.
We'll never convince these boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Only the ones that forget to stop.
True or THINK they can make it to the next one.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote