View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #65
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
He tried to run out on his kid.
He shut down all charitable giving at apple.
I hear he would go to dog parks dressed as Peter Pan, find the cutest puppy there and then run up and bite off the puppies penis...preferably in front of a small child.
I hear he gave Ronald Reagan AIDS back in the 80's and that's what really killed Reagan a few years back.
I saw a discovery channel special back in the 90's that revealed Steve Jobs to be the one responsible for the Crack epidemic. Rumors were that the CIA did it for the lulz but they showed documents that indicated that Steve would register at hotels under the name "Caroline Ingrid Anders" between the years 1976 and 1983 and would frequent various inner cities.
I saw on Fox and Friends that Steve Jobs convinced Fox broadcasting to kill Arrested Development and that his Arab father would drive around arabia selling chickens to goat herders.
Fucking goat herders...
Brilliant.

Buy the way, WTF is this thread about, anyway?

Oh right, protesters. Dirty hippie fags, every single one of them. These stupid bastards think they might be able to make some kind of "change". They're not like us. They have yet to realize that the American people have virtually no control over their own government. They haven't given up yet.

But they will. Most of them anyway. Some will continue to write letters to the editors of free local newspapers, up until they die of lupus in an organic hemp yurt hospice. At least, that's been my experience.

It's a pity they can't be like ole Samuel Adams (American patriot and beer guzzler). That guy hated corporations for realz yo. He was seriously pissed when a certain big company started going broke, and the British government raised the tax on their products, in order to bail them out.

Nope, today's protesters can't hold a candle to that guy. His protesters had costumes and shit. They vandalized stuff too. They were bad-ass.

Now what have we got? A bunch people in silly hats, holding up signs, and breaking stuff. Fucking amateurs.

And what are they bitching about? Corporations controlling our tax structure for their own gain.

The nerve.

JC