View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #48
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Forgot about the Asian guy. He's just quiet and there now. I actually worry he'll be killed soon.

I thought for sure the black guy was going to get it since black people get killed early in movies. Though they did off that one black chick. But it looks like they are developing the redneck into a more likable character than originally and wanted to show that by helping the guy who basicaly left his brother for a horrible death.

I took the radio as that everyone was dead and there wasn't any government functions anymore. That the thing was just stuck on a loop. Or maybe they heard that message before when the outbreak first started.

Is it Sunday yet?
The asian guy was key in rescuing the sheriff from the tank, he seems like a quiet guy now but is still useful. I agree withthe redneck seems like hes more of a team player now esp since hes leading the search for the girl. I am kinda thinking they dont find her which leads to the drama of them leaving her behind. I think th eold guy will just seem to hang on through all of this for some reason.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote