View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #29
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
What, so all of a sudden they're going to pull out a knife, and for what? To "own" him for insisting on checking their $50 bill? They ALREADY owned him by slapping him, and he didn't do shit back, but you still think they might have wanted to stab him too. Unlikely, but ok.

MORE likely, they're just a couple of typical ghetto chicks who go around slapping and kicking dudes and expecting not to get hit in return, simply because they're girls. That backfired on them this time, which is good. But that doesn't change my opinion that this dude went overkill. They're already down, and he's standing there laughing at them and then decides to swing a couple more times. "Oh but maybe they pulled out a knife while they were on the ground".......yeah ok......except that didn't happen, or he would have said so in court
My point is this: if you've never been in a situation where someone is attacking you (to say nothing about two or more), you'd know that all rational thought goes out the freaking window. Further, it stays out the window until sometime after the flight is over, not right after you're "safe". It doesn't work the way they usually show it in books and movies.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote