View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #72
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
After The 09' Rally I took it to get tires put on and the oil changed...I asked them to adjust the chain since they were already doing work to the bike. Since that Visit till now I put barely 3k on the bike...And it was all NJ riding which is flat and straight.

And it wasnt noticeable until the last good month we had to ride up here...But it still shocked me that it was that far off...Because I rode the bike almost 3 thousand miles in 11 days to the 08' Rally and that was way harder on the bike than me riding around where I live. The only curves we have are on ramps...And I dont check the adjustment of the chain every single time I ride the bike...But it gets looked over more often than not.
Gues syou dont wan tto hear I will turn 10k on the triumph this week an dI bought it new back in august.

I dont check th eslack too often but have to clean it quite a bit since I am going through a lot of muck and concrete getting on and of fthe site. A lot of the dust/debris can get in and mess up the o-rings
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote