View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #10
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage
Default Wow

Ok guys, sorry i've been gone all day, I see I missed alot! To answer your questions yes i am 20, i have good credit, and minimal money... lol

Jojoyzf- The dealer in northern ohio is Powersports360 (formerly J & J) in Port Clinton, about an hour drive from cleveland on Rt 2. They have another location by the lake too. And yes State 8's prices are rediculous. But my thoughts exactly on the bike thats already been dropped, Less emotional!

Dnyce- The dealer in PA is Addams Auto Cycle. They specialize in slightly rashed bikes. The Triumph is extremely nice... one slight problem though... the bike is red and the tail is silver. I kinda like it tho... Buckeye colors. I'm gonna take shit for that one...

Onesickpsycho- Where at in Columbus?? The kawasaki card is just like all the dealer cards. High interest rate about 17%, my friend has $149 a month min payment. The funny thing tho is that he has a Suzuki Card and bought a Yamaha on it. Yes he can buy gear on the card at the dealership, or use it for service/maintinace. But thanks for all the information, it seems like the general consensus on all the forums is to carefully do 0% CCs and then balance transfer to a new card at the end of the year.

NoWorries- Why would I want an 18 year old bike?? Many people have told me that sport bikes get finickey with age and miles. I mean i know its my starter bike, but why would i want to throw more into maintinance than cost??? Oh... and I know way more about bikes and maintinace than my friends... its just they have the wallets and willing parents to let them buy one....

PS- has anybody owned/rode an older Z1000?? I saw one in the parking lot today... looked way more comfortable than the SS's, and pretty sweet for a naked!!
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote