View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

My bike is way to big for most of the tight stuff around here, Believe me I was made a believer at the gap by Trip himself on that 600. I could flog this little basterd within an inch of its life and run way faster into and out of these corners. I am not a bad rider but this 1000 is way better of a bike than most can use and by that I mean if your not using all of it, it is slowing you down! If you had a 125 or 250 2-stroke you could be in the mind set that your flying and really start picking up your corner speed. Also the law of physics comes into play with the lighter weight and rotating mass. Throw that bike into a corner at 40mph and then try that with a 150 lbs heavery bike and you will win everytime! and be on the gas way harder earlier = Faster. If a 50cc pocket bike can whip drewpy at the gap then this would be a great step in the right direction. And my days of 186+ need to come to an end on my own terms anyway. I like the slow technical stuff just as much now. This is like a doctors scapel compared to an atom bomb (my 1000).

my .02

Junk or not I would clean that bad boy up and make most wonder what the hell it is!