View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #7
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
starter button works 4me almost always. really rare when it doesnt.

however, i got a 400dollar ticket for waitin at stoplight for two circulations of the light, at 330am, no traffic, one lane each way, and then treating it like a stop sign. the cop was standing at a starbucks (didnt think it was a real cop, just security) and he must have ran, got in his car, and blew thru every light because he caught me 5-6 lights later (the rest were green, i was goin 30-35mph) and pulled me over. said i ran a red light, i told him why, he didnt believe me, told him i'd been told by cops it was ok (it was my daily route to work, occasionaly a cop would be behind me, they would tell me to go ahead and go thru it. said too bad, tell it to a judge, heres your ticket. i said "this is fucking ridiculous" (i was respectful til i saw i wasnt gettin out of it with just a warning. then i was pissed.

he tried to tell me i coulda hit someone-
i replied its 330am, no traffic, and i looked both ways twice.

coulda hit a paper truck
me-its wednesday, that auto trader guy delivers on thursdays, and the reg paper dont pass thru til 430.

dude didnt care.

i never wanna say cops are dicks, but at that moment, that cop, was acting the part very well.

ok rant over. anyway, the starter thing works, however all the prob lights i have on the gsxr, i never had with my kawi, which is really really similar to the o.p. bike. mine is longer and lower tho, maybe that helped it. closer to the sensor, more metal
I got pulled over the other day...in a TV LIVE TRUCK. Yeah. I flat out ran a stop sign. Didn't even see it. The cop was a total prick...but ended up letting me go.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote