Thread: Mma
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:32 AM   #19
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I was glad to see Matt Brown win... I liked him on The Ultimate Fighter...

Some pretty good fights tonight...

I liked seeing K Flo win... Pretty impressive performance, but I'm still not convinced he's ready for Penn...

I thought that Hazelett/McCrory fight was pretty impressive... That armbar was NASTY looking... Like so many of the night, I wish it would have gone another round...

Gonzaga was impressive...

However, I think two of the best fights almost didn't get shown...

Riley/Gurgel... Awesome bangin'... Some really solid shots landed by each of them... I thought Gurgel was done after that one head kick, but he's a tough SOB...

Stephens/dos Anjos... Excellent KO... Uppercut like a champion... Stephens' celebritory bullrush into the fence was cash money...

Bocek/Robinson... Who the fuck are these guys? Who the fuck cares?! That's some impressive groundwork... FINALLY caught that RNC...

Lesnar/Couture... Sorta what I expected... They were calling Lesnar as fatigued really early... I couldn't really see it for sure, but he was huffing a bit... Either way that guy's a fucking manimal... When he was mounting Couture it looked like me mounting an infant... I thought when Couture cut Lesnar's eye it was over... It looked like Lesnar was in a panic for a minute, but he calmed down pretty quickly... Then the hamhock over the top lands behind the ear... GOODBYE! You see the strikes that won the match and on the TV it doesn't look that bad... then 10 minutes later they show Couture in the back with his face all banged up and a loose tooth...

Fuck all this shit... I want Lesnar/Fedor. Let's see what Lesnar really has.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote