View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #7
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
I would say it was a Typical GSP fight. He dominated from start to finish.

Its hilarious to hear the armchair critics. 'LOLZ HE DIDNT FINISH!!!', like finishing one of the top fighters in the world is something he should be able to do on command. Its about winning, knockouts/tapouts are a secondary concern, and rarely happen at that level.

Fighting one of us, i'd be dissapointed if we werent done in under 30 seconds. Fighting someone as close to his level as it seems to get at the moment, not so easy. GSP is one of the best ever. Losing to GSP doesnt make Koschechs talent irrelevant.
Exactly how I see it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
GSP himself even said he was Disappointed he didnt finish him off, he talked about it in his post fight press conference. He said he wanted it bad, And Silva was mentioned, GSP may step up a weight class and stay there...He has the muscle mass to gain the weight properly and be able to compete, He said he was at 189 Last night when he fought.

Dana white said if Silva and GSP Fight it will be for Silva's Title. But prelim talks are Jake Sheilds and GSP would fight first.

It was a great fight, I dont think I've ever seen that many jabs from ANY UFC Fight...GSP used Koscheks eye as target practice.
He was pissed he didnt finish Dan Hardy too, why? Because GSP is already a great fighter but always strives to be better and is very critical of himself.

And how would it be a typical gsp fight because he didnt finish? He has an mma record of 21-2 and 13 wins coming by stoppage, either KO, TKO or submission. And out of 8 wins by decision, 7 were unanimous, only 1 was split. That sounds like a pretty dominant fighter to me and he showed it again last night. I dont think koscheck even landed 10 total shots that whole fight and 1 takedown that went no where.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote