View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #45
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Try here Gas, Indiana EZPass I think it will work I am callin today to see what info I can gleen from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Reading...

so far

"Your account will not expire or go into an inactive state if you rarely use it but please remember there is a $1 a month per transponder, account maintenance fee."
Further info

Q: Can I use i-Zoom in more than one vehicle?
A: Yes, although it is not recommended. As long as it is the same class vehicle, you can share the i-Zoom with other vehicles (maximum of 5 vehicles can share an i-Zoom). You must first call the i-Zoom Customer Care Center at 1-888-496-6690 Monday - Thursday 8am - 5:30pm or Friday 8am-2pm EST and register each vehicle to the i-Zoom account. In the case of an unsuccessful toll transaction using the i-Zoom, an unregistered vehicle may be subject to toll violations and fines, and must pay the full cash toll fare.

Q: Can I add another vehicle to my account online?
A: This option is currently not available to be updated or viewed online. If you are sharing a transponder, you must register each vehicle to your i-Zoom account by e-mailing the i-Zoom Customer Care Center. A maximum of 5 vehicles may share an i-Zoom.

Q: Can I use my regular i-Zoom when I occasionally tow a trailer or drive an R.V?
A: Yes. Our i-Zoom technology will automatically calculate and deduct the proper toll. You do not need to use the cash lanes or purchase a special transponder. You must register all vehicles to the i-Zoom account.

Q: Can I use i-Zoom on a motorcycle?
A: Yes. However, there are no recommended installation locations and we can not guarantee the functionality.

Has some list of vehicles that have windshield problems... LOL
https://www.getizoom.com/pdf/Transpo...structions.pdf

But it looks like the indiana is the one for us Michigan boys to get....

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote