Thread: Wheelie Vids
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #19
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle View Post
Ive been riding about a year and yea i know cages cant see us that well but there wasn't another car for like a mile in front and behind us doesn't seem high traffic to me. maybe if there was actually cars in front of me and behind me i might say high traffic but there wasn't so no
one of the FIRST days I was riding in ak... I was on the Glen highway its a 2 lane road each way that turns into 3 as you get close to anchorage...

I was in the fast lane crusing at about 75-80 when the road opened up to three... I had just passed this car about 1/3 of a mile back and had stayed in the left lane... so I checked my mirrors and moved over. the car I had passed was on my tail... so I figured hell I'll let him have a good run up the hill...

He gets 3/4 of a length on me and then starts moving over into my lane! so I honk and move over to the slow lane... slowing slightly to give some space... fucker KEEPS moving over... all the way into the slow lane! and because of the hill he was slowing a lot... so I got on the brakes pretty hard and let him over...

On the fucking back of his car is a big ass bumper sticker that's NEON GREEN and says... WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES! so i figured I'd help him see me... pulled up next to him... moved in close... and put a size 12 dent in his drivers door... twisted my wrist and put a good 3 miles between me and him...

there wasn't another car with in 2 miles of us... and I had JUST passed him! wearing my NEON Yellow Icon Vest... so I have no idea how he couldn't have seen me...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote