View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #112
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lefty View Post
yeah all the themes would be open for photo's from that quarter (3 month period)

I agree that everyone should vote, I don't care if it's a popularity contest... I'll have the photo's submitted to me via PM, and we'll just vote on the pictures not the screen names attached... so if they really want to win bad enough to PM others to vote for themselves... what ever.
Gotcha.....

I was thinking what you were meaning that there were themes and based on when the contest was going on which themes were "supported"

The only thing I see with the multiple themes per quarter would be almost having too many options at that point??? one or two "images" in a category doesn't make it much of a competition to "win"

..... as for the sake of fareness I was going for "only members who submit vote", but I dont' see any reason as to keep it where all members can vote as it is now. I agree @ Ebbs, if they want to take the time to PM folks to vote on what picture, well, they can do that...... They'll just rot in hell as douchebags because they can't win shit based off their merit/skillz.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote