View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Moto: VTX 1300C, RC51, CBR600RR, CBR929RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post

Reminds me of a Sunday ride not too long ago...we all come up around a curve and coming right at us are 2 dudes on an SB, and they were all excited, pumping their arms up in the air and stuff...so gay...

IMO, its not quite right...if its to help for a short distance, ok, but unless you WANT people to think your gay, probably not a good idea!
I remember that day, quite interesting to say the least. There's a silver kawi that I saw a few times last year and everytime I saw it there were 2 dudes on it in a shirtless display of homo. We're talking middle of August, dude on the back is at least 200 lbs and holding on like there's no tomorrow, neither one wearing a shirt, at a light...

If somebody wrecks and needs a ride to the next town to call for help then I'm ok with that, but other than that, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Riding with a passenger is a different kind of experience, and I don't have a problem bringing a girl out with me. But a dude can ride his own damn bike. Add to that the fact that I'm a whole wopping 5'7" means that generally the only passengers small enough are girls (although I did out a ex who stood 5'11" barefoot).

Last edited by MikeSP1; 07-23-2008 at 04:51 PM..
MikeSP1 is offline   Reply With Quote