View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #209
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Um, yeah, actually I was aware. And his being a producer makes him less of a douchebag how?

people don't have to know his blood type and the name of his first grade teacher to know he's an ignorant dickweed; he reminds us of that fact all too often.
No,no,no. I never said he's not a "dickweed" read the post I quoted. I'll wait.

Here, I'll help you,

Some said, he was "smart", someone else said that HE didn't have to be smart to sell records but only needed a "smart" producer. I pointed out that he IS the producer. Simple.

As the "Kanye" of this forum based on the tags you guys have put up, I'll "defend" him only to this point; He has a right to his opinion. Lots of people thought Bush was a dumbass. Lots of people thought that Katrina was mishandled. He's not alone in lots of his opinions, some I agree with, some I do not. Bob Dylan had some crazy opinions, so did Lennon, that doesn't mean that their music sucked or that they were "douchebags".

What he did to Taylor Swift was definitely an asshole move for sure. Although, I also have a feeling that it was staged. There's an ARMY of handlers backstage at the VMAs, I doubt that a mouse could get onto that stage unscheduled.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote