View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #40
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
90 mph + Just brutal....

This will sound dumb...but...I ran over a small dog on my GSX-R750...in El Dorado, Kansas....I was doing maybe 40 mph and he darted out from behind a hedge and I dead centered him....I literally felt every bone in his body break through the bars...I could FEEL it.

I can't IMAGINE what Valentino Rossi is feeling....and Sic was his friend...it's horrible....I read the article where his former manager says stories about Valentino retiring are false....but...I won't be at ALL surprised if he says "enough." And honestly, I wouldn't blame him a bit or think less of him about it if he does.
Rossi appeared to hit mainly his arm, I understand everyones concern for how hes coping with that being his friend but what about Edwards? He "dead centered" him similar to how you hit the dog. Edwards looked distraught even on the side of the track and mildly injured himself.

Regardless of any of that, RIP Marco. While not always my favorite rider, I was definitely looking forward to watching him race for years to come.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote