View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500
Question HJC Symax II helmet with built in visor

I was at my local cycle shop and I saw the HJC SymaxII. I noticed it has a built in dark visor that is behind the clear shield and flips back into the helmet when not needed.

The dark visor is put down by sliding a button in the center of the helmet to the top. A quick push of a button on the top retracts the dark shield. This is also a modular helmet that has a upward swinging chin guard.

Anyone have one of these and does it work as well as it looks?

HJCSymax 2 Helmets
Price: $251.99

HJC Rolls out the newest version of their ever-popularHJC Symax Helmet in the HJCSymax 2 Helmet. One of the new and coolest features is the internal flip down visor that comes standard in the HJC Symax 2 Helmet, as well as improved venting and ease of use. Check out the new HJC Symax 2 Helmet today from The Helmet Source.

FEATURES

Advanced fiberglass Spectra® composite weave shell
Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
Single button one handed adjustable polycarbonate “flip-up” chin bar/face shield
Impact absorbing EPS liner
Hard coated and optically superior 3D shield design provides 95% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating
Quick, secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
One-touch integrated smoke-tinted sun shield deploys quickly and easily
3 stage multi-position sun shield system
“ACS” advanced channeling ventilation system creates full front to back airflow flushing heat and humidity up and out
Large eye port design ensuring maximum visibility
Moisture-wicking and odor free SilverCoolâ„¢ interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
Comfortable removable and washable interior liner and cheek pads

Here's a link
http://www.thehelmetsource.com/Merch...JCSymax2Helmet

Jeff
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote