Thread: Icon Ftl!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #18
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
im sick of seeing this thread at the top of the page. Icon panders towards stunter wannabe's that look at gear as a fashion statement not as a means of protection.

some would argue some gear is better than no gear. those are the same people that would argue sex with a dead hooker is better than no sex at all.

Im hungover, and i have to go take a drivers test... god damnit.

and can somebody please edit my post so theres three fucking exclamation marks at the end of the thread title?
If the protection is equal (just for the sake of arguement) then the fashon or style of the item is merely a matter of taste. Who cares what color it is or how many patches are on it,etc. I don't understand the anger here. Didn't you just buy a Scorpion helmet recently? When I got my first Scorpion helmet,everyone said they were cheap Chinese junk. What has changed? Is it because Mat Mlladin wears one now? He wore KBC before,mine cracked from being dropped! If you're such a gear elitist,then why didn't you buy an Arai or Shoei helmet? Is the only worth of a product based solely on it's representatives?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote