Thread: Icon Ftl!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #20
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
never have i said they offer poor protection. I'm only stating their focus is on style, like a woman.
you said they place style before protection.How do you know,do you sit in on their board meetings. Do yourself a favor look at the products the other gear manufacturers are selling and see if you notice anything. The days of wearing track gear to ride on the street are almost over! Btw a kid pulled up yesterday to go riding sporting a new Teknics jacket. It was BRIGHT blue and had a huge "T K" on it an goofy stripes going at all angles. ALPINESTARS sells motorcycle riding shoes that look like low top Sketchers and have a jacket named T-STUNT! Hmmmm....speaking of a woman,didn't you warble endlessly about the style of your new helmet and which visor to put on it? "Oh I think the iridium shield brings out my eyes". It sure sounded like you chose the helmet you did based on the pretty graphics on it and it's appearance. I don't remember you mentioning much about it's superior protection being a factor in you buying decision.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 04-12-2008 at 04:45 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote