View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
It has nothing to do with him being my friend. If you watch the video you can hear the entire conversation. You can hear the dog bark then a BANG. You can hear him plead with him.

I think it was a guy and his dog in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think it was a cop that was twichy.

I think it all sucks.
Just watched it, you are emotionally attached. You are a biased individual.

This is my assumptions based on the information ya'll have provided me:

1. Cop responding to a potential beating of a woman

2. Cop is at the right address he was given.

I don't have a problem with him rushing in ready for potential craziness. If it was my wife, I would want a cop rushing in there on top of any asshat beating my wife including myself.

Obviously it sucks for the dude, it's a terrible thing, but it's just a massive cluster fuck of mistakes and weird timing to make the situation.

He didn't close the fence - could of saved the dog

Cops were provided the wrong address - could of saved the dog

Coming out from behind his house at the completely wrong time - could of saved the dog

A little more hesitation by the cop - could of saved the dog

Cops should try to make it up to him and get him a new dog and see what else they can do to apologize, but the cop was trying to do their job. They really are in a lose lose occupation. If they use too much force, they get shit on; if they use too little force, they get shit on.

Sad thing, but hopefully they can try to make up for it instead of being dicks about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote