View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #16
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I'm sorry Marko... you're a great buddy of mine.. but I almost fell out of my chair reading that...

I'm glad it is working well for you Jesse. Much like Cutty said... I have seen good improvements on the cycles but not as much in the cars. I will say that when I did change the oil the last time... drained used Amsoil out, new in... I did get a rise of about 3mpg in the wife's car. So that is something... but just from freshing up the oil.

Your nuetral issue sounds exactly the same way it is in all my HDs and I believe the same as the Buells (duh right).

I hope the purchase was easy for ya. It could be easier by just clicking the link in my sig but then you'd pay more per unit and I'm trying to help you save $$. Let me know what else I can help you with.
The purchase was painless and the shipping was ridiculously fast. It came from Kansas City, only about 400 miles away from where I live.

Once I go through this gallon, I'll make the official decision and probably just become a preferred customer through you, so I can just place my own discounted orders.

Thanks again!
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote