View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
That's what I loved about BIR... mile long front straight where I could pass those that I didn't have the balls to pass during the turns.

How long is the straight at Nashville?
Don't know, its the nascar front stretch. It's a little better than a regular track because it's banked and has transitions, so the douchebags that can't take a turn but can gun aren't as much of a factor plus there is a high speed sweeper into a switchback at the end of the straight where you can pass the shit out of them if they are able to gun it on their liter bike.

Passing people in a straight where they are clearly faster than you in the corners and then holding them up is not cool. Let them go because they will leave you once they get in the tight sections and then you both can enjoy the ride instead of being a douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote