Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #15
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post
Already heard from GT...

Eric,
We'll need a credit card # to hold. No charge is made to the card unless you don't show up.
The best way to handle it is to have one person to cover the just lodging amount and have the forum members pay him.
You'll have to add 7% tax to the total amount.
Thanks again!

GT

So if one brave person will put their card up for ransom, we can reserve teh whole thing. I can give them my card and then if no one shows and they try to charge it, it will be over the limit and won't go through :P
Neither will mine. We can place the reservation on mine, but I won't be able to put the total bill on it.

Which means, we need to finalize how many days we need to reserve. I know some of us have been talking about getting there Thursday and maybe staying until Monday. That would be 4 nights. If 15 of us go (and I think we'll make that) four nights will roughly be $80 per person. The only other option I can think of offhand is only reserve Friday and Saturday nights and for those of us who'll be riding there a day early (who the hell wants to ride 12 plus hours and be exhausted when we finally meet up? It'll be like "hi I'm Rogue...where's my bed. I'm tired! ) or staying a day later can fiend for ourselves the additional nights.

If anyone else has other ideas, post'em up!

I have made a list of those who say they will be or most likely will be attending. I thought maybe a more definite count is needed now.

Please let me know if I need to add or take your name off the current list.

Thanks!

Rogue
Ericr
Redd
Derf
Tommy
Trip
Amorok
Ebbs
Chi & S/O
Tigger
Sixxxer
Phenix Rider

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace

Last edited by rogue; 02-25-2009 at 09:39 PM..
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote