View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

hahaha, you guys make me laugh. I used to hear people bitch about HD riders attitudes, but you guys are far worse. Just cant get over the fact that someone might have a harley because they *GASP* ENJOY IT!

No, cant be possible, right? You gotta be cramped up so bad it hurts on a bike barely big enough for a 15 year old girl, with 150hp to be cool?

The HD guys who hate sportbikes are idiots. But so are you sportbikers who hate Harleys. For some its an image, and its there choice, others just love their harleys.

It doesn't have to be the most technologicly advanced to enjoy, you guys do know that right?

You also know, that while my bike may be overpriced new, that in 10 years, when your bike is worth 1500$ cdn, i'll still be able to sell mine for enough to buy the latest, greatest sportbike, and still have cash left over?

If you care what other people ride, you need to spend more time riding, and less time judging.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote