Thread: canadian bias?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
No, he's referring to Ono - the Korean went down independantly while in first place and slid across the finish line after Ono, that would have given him a bronze medal. But, instead Apolo Ono was DQ'd for touching the Candian skater that fell down - his hand touched him in the turn, then was off him when he went down. But, the Candian judge DQ'd him.

So, the medals were Candian - Korean - Candian. Instead of Candian - US - Korean.

The skaters that fell were independent of each other falling. No FALL caused the other fall. They were saying Ono having his hand on the Candian skater caused him to fall.

As far as hockey - I'm just looking forward to a good match... our team has had luck on its side [so far].
Korean didn't go down independently. The Canuck placed his hand on him and the Korean slid wide and still didn't go down, so the canuck kick his arm out from underneath him. I thought it was awesome cause I hate those korean bastards.

Based on all the other crappy calls they have made throughout the olympics, Ohno should of been DQed along with the Canuck that won gold.

It should of been Korean - Canadian - Whoever they award the bronze to if two people get DQed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote