View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #14
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
That photog blows. His shitty watermark makes the picture indeciferable. Asshole. The remote cam is the only one I'd buy.
Yeah... the remote cam PICTURE is good... but my form in it was shitty... still warming up the tires and didn't ham it up for the camera because I didn't know he was there.

The one right above the remote cam pic is probably my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I think the sound is fine on your video... no where near as bad as most others I've heard.

how much did the setup run you again?
I think it was like 240 shipped with 3 1gb sd cards or something.

Held up nicely in the wreck too, just a little bite in one of the wires from a ziptie... need to splice and tape that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
how come your lights arent lit did you pull the fuse.
Yeah I pulled the headlight and signal fuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I thought they taped the lights so it'd keep the glass together if they broke... didn't realize it was because of the actual LIGHT...
Yeah the taping is for breakage. They don't make you tape at my TDs anymore unless your lenses are glass though. If they're plastic, no worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
If somebody wants to hear the lack of midrange, listen carefully at 1:41 and notice how long it takes for him to get up to high RPM. It sucks getting caught in the wrong gear at the wrong RPM.
Yeah... it's especially important at NHMS... the stock gearing on pretty much ANY bike is too tall for this track, let alone the ridiculously tall gears on the r6.

For racing I would probably need like -1 +3 or something like that here. Would need to work out shift points though.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote