View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #20
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
When it come to costs..look beyond repair costs.
How much is your time worth?
How do you feel about having it in the shop for a couple days or weeks?
How do you feel about your wife calling you from the side of the road stating "This fucking piece of shit that YOUUUUUUUU WANTED to get is dead again. Can you come pick me up AGAIN?" (note doesn't matter if she picked it out...you will get blamed)

just saying...

I do have to put out there that most cars like a little cash influx at certain intervals and your Tribute is going through one of those periods. Sounds like you are just done looking at it so I guess there is no point in saying much more about it.
Lol. She wants it as bad or more then I wanted. I'm not taken blame for shit. We don't really play that game in my house.

I'm not done with the Tribute. I spent some money on it but we both feel its been good to us. We are still happy with it but I don't think I want to keep it forever.

Every now and then it has an idle issue that can be a pian in the ass for a few minutes. Haven't figured that out yet.

I'm looking ahead 6 months to 2 years. If its 6 month it would be closer to a $8000 budget I would guess. If that's the case I would want to look for a TJ first.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote