View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
so i take it the money ain't worth it.
Well if you figure the number of hours I work and the amount of shit I am responsible for.... combined with the fact that I inherited a broken system, fixed it, then was given another one (I was recently transferred to another part of the facility)... I make roughly 3/4 what I did up north once all that shit is factored in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
you dont get that many ass holes in TN either, everyone is pretty kickass, and if they arent, they are prolly a tourist

not to mention great fishing and outdoor shit to do, ie jeeping, dirtbiking, which is def on the cards if i get a good job

did i mention moonshine?
I really, REALLY cannot handle the general public down here... Sense of entitlement is something like I've never seen before... 'Me' culture is wildly out of control... Nobody pays attention while driving, nobody has any common courtesy, and nobody even pulls over for ambulances and shit... I have an 8 mile commute to work every day and it's like a fucking free for all... I feel like I've accomplished something just by the sheer luck of me making it to work without getting killed...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote