View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #26
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I don't hear an apostrophe "D" anywhere in that judgment.
Sounds like he say "I'm a Muslim". fucking lying lawyer scumbag
Guy rambles on for longer than my attention span allows but to be honest, I dont care.
I've read enough transcripts to realizes that a lot of Judges like to yap and try to "school" people who appear in front of them if they are in that kind of mood.

My concern is whether the law was properly applied.
Based on Pennsylvania state law (though I haven't sifted through case law) and the testimony I agree that Gay kung fu turtle ninja was not guilty of the Harassment charge.

I don't care if the judge lectured on how he was a super hero unicorn that liked to spread whale spunk to Ethiopian children over Yom Kippur while wathing Tom and Jerry re-runs.

Was the law correctly applied?
Apparently so.
The testimony was not exactly sparkling
There isn't any clear video evidence.
Innocent until proven guilty.
That's the way it works.

full video of incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=yP-X3hpCfR8
Quote:
In short, I based my decision on the fact that the Commonwealth failed to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that the charge was just; I didn’t doubt that an incident occurred, but I was basically presented only with the victim’s version, the defendant’s version, and a very intact Styrofoam sign that the victim was wearing and claimed that the defendant had used to choke him. There so many inconsistencies, that there was no way that I was going to find the defendant guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer

Last edited by pauldun170; 02-28-2012 at 09:04 PM..
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote