Old 03-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #38
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
At least he didn't say crotch scooter.
"Crotch Scooter"

Sounds like a girl I knew in college....

1. Your age, location and profession. - 32, Central NY, Insurance Consultant
3. Thoughts about working for a car share although you prefer riding bikes. - :??:
4. Your current bike's make and model. Describe how it looks, sounds, feels. - 2003 SV650S (the Copper One). It is nekkid enough to show all the good bits but faired enough to stop a decent amount of wind. It feels like small v-twin with power in a usable speed range.
5. Your first bike and how you got it. - An old Honda Shadow - it was a hand-me-down.
6. Your ideal bike. - I don't have just one. I want a dual sport like a V-Strom or a BMW GS but I like the look and feel of the SV
7. Do you fit the personality most often associated with whichever category of bike you have? Do the personalities of others you know fit their bikes' categories? - The SV isn't too popular 'round these parts (the locals are more of the "If it ain't a liter bike, it isn't a motorcycle" crowd) so I don't really know what category I fit into.
8. What does a bike say about its owner? - I'd say that depends on their riding style. I prefer not to judge someone just by the bike they ride.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.

Last edited by Particle Man; 03-30-2010 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: What the hell, I'll play
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote