View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #39
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

1. Your age, location and profession. 23, SC, Student (studying Computer Science next semester).
3. Thoughts about working for a car share although you prefer riding bikes. This refer to carpooling? No need for that here.
4. Your current bike's make and model. Describe how it looks, sounds, feels. '01 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Black paint, shiny chrome (well.. a lot of its plastic, so shiny plastic). It's not very loud, and with a slight mod it has a nice rumble for stock pipes. Last question is tough.. feels comfortable, I guess. It has nice pick up and is maneuverable.
5. Your first bike and how you got it. My current bike is my first. My dad saw the ad in a newspaper, and I bought it from some dude switching hobbies to boating.
6. Your ideal bike. At first I thought it was just a cruiser, but now I want them all.
7. Do you fit the personality most often associated with whichever category of bike you have? Hardly.
Do the personalities of others you know fit their bikes' categories? Nope.
8. What does a bike say about its owner? I like to ride. Aside from that you might be able to determine how well they take care of their stuff. I can't say much more because everyone mix/matches riding styles with different bikes.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote