View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:38 AM   #26
thirdgenlxi
They call me a ride whore

Moto: 2004 CBR 600 F4i

Ohhh man.... yea I'm hooked. They weren't joking when they said one hit of the trackpipe was all it took! LOL Must..... have...... more...

Seriously I had so much fun.... learned a whole lot and had a great time in the process. I think I'll be back, hahah. I may have alot of street experience but this was something totally new, so I'm back to being a total n00b again and in learning mode. I was slow and my body positioning was horrid (they said I had the lines down great though), but hey that's what trackdays are for, to learn, right? I got lots of help from other people at the track and by the end of the day had already made some good improvements

Not much as I didn't push it too hard on a sport touring tire, but still had fun and got a few dingleberries.... ol' girl has still got some spunk (she ran great & didn't miss a beat all day!)

More pics to follow later on... I'm off to pass out, lol.... I am beyond exhausted, lol. As if the trackday itself didn't make me sore enough, sitting in my car for 700 more miles back home the next day definitely didn't help any, hahah

Black/Red '04 CBR 600 F4i - 253,500 miles and counting
Black '89 Accord LX-i sedan - 435,200 miles still going strong

States visited on my F4i

facebook.com/thirdgenlxi
thirdgenlxi is offline   Reply With Quote