Thread: Body Kits
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #20
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What? I didn't have "ill fitment or misaligned holes". There are quite a few companys that sell these kits and some are better than others. Oh and I quoted exactly what I was told,I did get a shop to do it for $150,so alls well that ends well,but that doesn't change anything. I personally know guys that have paid well over 2k just for a paint job on a bike,so I don't know what the fuck you are blathering on about. Shit,I bet a vinyl shop would hit you for about $200 just for the stickers. As far as sponsorship goes,I can imagine you in a Abercrombie and Fitch T-Shirt,do they sponsor you? Of course not,you use their products,don't you think that they WANT you to advertise this fact? Almost every sticker on my bike,I use their products on or in the bike so nyah,nyah,nyah! Just for that,I hope that Obama raises your taxes you elitist pig!
I love how you get so wound up when someone takes a shit on your deal. It's very comical.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote