View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Brandon
1 up 5 down

Moto: 08 1098s
Default New Bell Star Helmet

Im a long time Suomy guy, but decided to try a different bucket.

After looked @ all the new Suomy's and Arai's and nothing really doing for it me I found this Bell.

I was skeptical. I wore Bell's as a kid riding quads and dirt bikes, then they kinda just disappeared. Then I did my homework. Several reviews and comments later I bought one. Helmet Harbor and Sportbike track gear claim its nearly the best helmet on the market. Scoring better on webbikeworld than an arai corsair v.

I searched for the best price, finding it @ riders discount. no one else was even on the same page. I couldnt believe what they sold me this helmet for.

I cannot ride yet because I live in this shithole state of NY and the weather sux. Just from feel and initial impressions this helmet is slick.

I also ordered a transitions shield, exclusive to Bell right now as far as I know. No more changing shields when I want to ride @ night. Which was a real pain the ass w/ the Suomy. It also has a magnet to keep the extra strap from flapping. My suomy had a snap system which was ok. the magnet system will be faster and less fumbling around when im in a hurry.

Helmet comes w/ a real helmet bag and a spare shield cover that velcros inside the helmet bag. 5 year warranty and I believe crash replacement.

So far, I think this is the best helmet Ive ever owned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carbon_1__59932_zoom.jpg (100.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Brandon; 03-03-2011 at 05:45 PM..
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote