View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #27
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
well i've gone from Agip 15w-50 to M1 20w-50, now w/ only 1 day commute on it, the bike had a harder time starting and the shifting has gotten worse.

i'll give it some more time, but i may be trying amsoil, as AGIP is hard to come by

gas can you PM me a price for 4 qt to 77407

20w-50 m/c oil
$37 for product + ship & tax = $50.62 total

As said below shipping sucks on smaller orders... I usually always order by the case my self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtemple View Post
The purchase was painless and the shipping was ridiculously fast. It came from Kansas City, only about 400 miles away from where I live.

Once I go through this gallon, I'll make the official decision and probably just become a preferred customer through you, so I can just place my own discounted orders.

Thanks again!
Cool, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
This is generally the cheapest, if you are not local to a "friendly" dealer and aren't purchasing great quatities.

Since I got my dealership, I've found that shipping less than a case of anything the shipping cancels out the savings I could give them.
Yeah but they do base everything on weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Considering the distance to ship for me I would def order in bulk, plus with 3 bikes it will def get used
Yeah I order by the case... I have 2 bikes but lots of others going through my lift all the time and most of them run Amsoil (by their choice and nothing to do with my opinion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
That works then, either Gas or I can order and have it shipped directly to your address, so no additional shipping charges.

It's when a guy just wants a couple quarts that it gets spendy.
Yes Cutty has a dealer membership behind me as well. And he's right, it's always best to ship straight to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I have been jonesin' to switch to Amsoil products. My mom has a higher mileage Nissan Altima that I have heard from a ton of altima forums that Amsoil 0w30 is the way to go....

I have never had to change the oil on the 500, and I probably wont before I go to sell her. For an old engine, she is very easy on oil.... Might go the Amsoil way on my next bike though, because I hated how Repsol made my R6 sound mechanically.
Well let me know and I can price out whatever you want. My store front link is in my signature but I can get you discounted rates if you just email or pm me.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote