View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

I watched a couple of interviews of the folks behind this I couldn't stop saying "What ever...asshole" at the screen.

The sales pitch - Motorcycles are too complicated so we've created this lineup up of shitty Chinese bikes so you can look cool and be authentic by fixing your own shit on the side of the road"

Gee thanks.

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufactur...deo-91249.html

I've pissed off a couple of folks for not liking these things...so far I've offended Ducati snobs who would never buy one but "love the look" and Hipsters who think modern 250's from the major manufacturers are "unauthentic and dull"

fuck em...
I wouldn't recommend these bikes to anyone.
Great...its light weight and cheap. They include a manual for when it breaks down because fixing it yourself is part of the the authenticity.

Good to know that part of the sales pitch is that you have to fix it your self after it breaks down.

That rant being said...I look forward to the little hipster orange county choopers building enough bikes to pay for better engines, wiring and some fucking fuel injection (or at least carbs that stay tuned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer

Last edited by pauldun170; 05-08-2012 at 10:13 AM..
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote