View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:56 AM   #26
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
this could be a case of you think your life is bad you could be this guy...

say for instance he was tortured by the USA.. so they get something out of him or they don't - he was tortured.. so they set him "free" and he goes back to Iran.. now Iran says hmm is he a spy for the US or what did he tell them? so then they torture him.. its kind of like the cow that gets stuck in the fence then the big bull comes along and butt fucks it..
He got enough media attention and bashed the US enough that they won't kill him. As long as he keeps preaching bad things about America. Look at that Gonzalez kid. He'll never be touched by Cuba becuase the second he says something and gets killed then shit will hit the fan.

As for America having a barbaric image were we torture and destroy our enemies with no regard for collateral damage. I'm all for it, let them be scared of us infidels with the really really big fireworks. I want anyone who wants to go to war with us to look to their neighbors and see a big smoldering pile of what use to be a country and say "Fuck that shit, I don't want any of that".

But I know, we want to love everyone in the world and if we send some gay jewish guys to Iran with some flowers then all will be well.