View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Ive seen dudes older than you on a sportbike. If youre still comfortable on one, buy it. Thats the key, I have a buddy who is 23 with pretty bad knees that still cant get comfortable on a sportbike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Fuck that... the only reason OLD people should "graduate" to a non sportbike... is if they can't take the riding position anymore...

there was a guy that lived across the street from me in AK... dude had to be mid 60's... he had a MV Agusta F4, Ducatti 748, and several others that I only saw with out their fairings (two were Ducatti's... the others I couldn't tell)

Reall nice guy but he was really fuck'n shy... though he did come out and talk to me for about 40 mins when I first got my bike out...

but buy what bike your comfortable on... chances are... in 10 years it'll be considered comfortable and relaxed compared to the new line
Well my knees are jacked up and when I first started riding my current bike my knees would ache if I rode for longer than an hour. Now I m used to it and they don't bother me anymore.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote