View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Nothing like that. LOL Wife isn't going to ride much at all any more, so I'm selling my bike and will be commandeering her '07 600RR. Less powerful but more nimble and newer and a little bit sexier (I think). Eventually, I will be selling hers and getting a Speed Triple, probably when/if I can find one at a good price (maybe when they are getting new year models in and will be willing to negotiate on existing floor models).

Sold my trailer yesterday (finally) to a local - really nice British guy with a BMW tourer, as we needed the room in the garage and never used the trailer as much as intended.

The cool thing about my wife is that she knows how much I enjoy riding and she does so herself, so she knows I will always have a bike and she's fine with that. She's just happy I offerred to sell mine instead of hers because now she can still take it for a ride now and then, when she gets the urge.
Very glad to hear. Only thing worse than "baby forces sale" is "my bike is now on her finger" kind of sales.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote