View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #18
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

That fuckin sucks bro, nothing worse than seeing your prized possesion fucked up. Kudos for avoiding the girl, hope she was hot and thankful...a little appreciation...etc...wink-wink..say no more...

Just from the look of the rear end and the subframe exposed and seemingly banged up..I'd guess they're gonna total it. I'm no expert but I've seen so many bikes totalled out with way less damage than that.
Hopefully, if they do total it, you can buy it from them for cheap as shit which would allow you to have some spare internals for another r6, or allow you to get crackin in your garage on a badass street fighter/track slut. I know you've alway wanted to get into the stunt scene, here's your chance!!
Seriously though I've wanted to make a 600cc ss go-kart for years now, if that engine's salvageable we need to talk.

I know you put a lot of mods into that, pretty sure you just put on rearsets, levers and handlebars last season right? If anything you learned you should be sticking to the more advanced track days I guess? Not that this type of thing couldn't have happened at a motogp event but seems less likely.

I think the clear lesson out of all this is that it's time for a liter bike. And a suzuki at that.