View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #5
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Actually if now that I think about it, I never owned a mini-bike so that's next on the list. And this really wasn't that much. Didn't even have to sell my motard for it. I mean, ya it lacks some of the trick factory parts, but those can easily be found in good condition.

It's pretty awesome. It feels... "different". It's not the same old ninja/cbr/gsxr kinda bike. The motor is the biggest part. It's weird feeling like an overpowered cruiser motor dressed in sportbike plastics. It's got an awesome feel to it, the tank cups your legs so you can hang on with that, the power delivery is relatively smooth above 4k RPM(below it rattles) it handles great for it's claimed weight(heaviest in class) and I think it looks the tits. 04 with 13k mi and I don't even see a rock chip in paint. Either it's got a lasting fit and finish or the guy never "rode" it.
gotta be honest i keep wondering about dumping my blade for one, 04's have been getting very temptingly priced lately. of course my issue is alway going from lightest in class to heaviest any mods done to that one? evo airbox? know which map its running? oh yeah, since its an 04' you checked that its the "fixed" swingarm right?
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote