View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
gotta be honest i keep wondering about dumping my blade for one, 04's have been getting very temptingly priced lately. of course my issue is alway going from lightest in class to heaviest any mods done to that one? evo airbox? know which map its running? oh yeah, since its an 04' you checked that its the "fixed" swingarm right?
Just tigcraft slipon pipes and the stunter sized frame sliders to which I'll be removing because I've already hit my shin/knee's on them too many times. It's going to AF1 soon for -1 front, PC3, tune and all the airbox stuff to wake it up. The weight really isn't a big deal, I still think ALL sportbikes are too heavy, but I'm coming off 6 months of dirtbikes and a motard. The bike still handles well with it, and once I get it to the track I'll be able to make a REAL comparison to our GSXR750. But I don't think it will be a problem considering AF1 still races one aside their new RSV4. Can't suck that bad :P

And yes it has upgraded swingarm, replaced stator/clutch slave/rear brake master cylinders.

Last edited by TYEster; 08-01-2010 at 09:25 AM..
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote